Williams Lake, BC. Canada.
- Transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the warehouse manually or using powered equipment.
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers.
- Clean machines and immediate work areas.
- Load, unload and move blocks by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- Make labels and attach them to goods.
- Check, sort and grade blocks based on their quality.
- Wrap, pack, weigh and organize goods.
- Organize and maintain inventory.
- Unjam parts that get jammed up by following unjamming procedures.
- Sort out blocks on a belt and feed them into a semi-automated corner feeder to go into the ripsaw.
- Feed blocks onto a chain and set of brushes that separate them, so there is one block per lug.
- Check the quality of the block, joint, and glue to ensure they will meet standards.
- Feed the blocks into a semi-automated corner where they are joined together in a long assembly section.
- Run economy lumber from the planer mill into the optimizing/chopping system.
- Dayshifts are Monday to Thursday from 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM and Fridays from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Nightshifts are Monday to Thursday from 6:00 PM to 4:30 AM and Fridays from 2:30 PM to 8:30 AM. Overtime will be required.
- Education: Some secondary school education is required.
- Experience: Between 6 months and 1 year of experience. Training will be provided at the work location.
- Physical strength is required.
Salary: CAD 18.00 – CAD 20.00 hourly, 48 hours per week.
Candidate must have a good level of English.
Click on the image to apply
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8