Williams Lake, BC. Canada
Salary: CAD $18.00 to CAD $20.00 hourly, 48 hours per week
Dayshifts are: Monday to Thursday from 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM and Fridays from
6:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Nightshifts are: Monday to Thursday from 6:00 PM to 4:30 AM and Fridays
from 2:30 PM to 8:30 AM. overtime will be required.
– Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout the warehouse manually or using powered equipment.
– Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
– Clean machines and immediate work areas
– Load, unload and move blocks by hand or with basic material handling equipment
– Make labels and attach to goods
– Check, sort and grade blocks based on their quality
– Wrap, pack, weigh and organize goods.
– Organize and maintain inventory
– Unjam parts that get jammed up following unjamming procedures
– Sort out blocks on a belt and feed them into a semi-automated corner feeder to go into the ripsaw
– Feed blocks onto a chain and set of brushes that separate them so there is one block per lug
– Check the quality of the block, joint, and glue to ensure they will meet standards
– Feed the blocks into a semi-automated corner where they are joined together in a long assembly section
– Run economy lumber from the planer mill into the optimizing/chopping system
– Education: Some secondary school education is required
– Experience: Experience is an asset. Training will be provided at the work location
– Physical strength is required
Candidate must have a good level of English.
Click on the image to apply
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8