CAD $22.00 to CAD $25.00 hourly. Salary can vary or increase according to mileage driven. Company guarantees a minimum weekly payment of CAD $660.00 equal to CAD $22.00 X 30hrs. 30 – 50 hours per week
- – Load and unload goods; tie up goods.
- – Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
- – Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- – Perform preventive maintenance.
- – Drive lighter, special purpose trucks.
- – Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption; complete a log book with the working hours.
- – Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
- – Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
- – Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations.
- – Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- – Professionalism in customer service
- – Coach colleagues on new methods or work techniques.
- – Address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- – Completion of high school is required.
- – Experience is an asset.
- – Driver’s license Class 1 valid in Quebec is required.
- – Driving record check is required.
- – Physically demanding.
- – Willing to travel for extended periods and for cross-border trips
- – Speak English is required, speak French is an asset
We provide extended medical insurance and dental insurance as well as a cellphone and the uniform.
- – Flexibility on schedule is required. Employees establish their own working hours according to the week and the load of work.
- – The position requires traveling to different places in Canada and the USA and thus to regularly be away for an average time of 4 to 5 consecutive days.
- – The position requires driving a tractor truck.
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8