Ingersoll, ON. Canada
Tile setters perform some or all of the following duties:
- Prepare, measure and mark the surface to be covered. Build under beds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets.
- Mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using a hand trowel.
- Set tiles in position and apply pressure to affix tiles to base.
- Align and straighten tile using levels, squares and straightedges.
- Cut and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools-Pack grout into joints between tiles and remove excess grout-Install tile strips.
- Lay and set mosaic tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designs-Mix, lay and polish terra surfaces.
- Cut, polish and install marble and granite.
- Remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles.
- May prepare cost estimates and orders.
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. If required Saturdays 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. (Overtime after 44 hours)
- 3 to 5 years of experience.
- High School minimum.
- English level – Intermediate.
- Driver’s license: Yes.
CAD 23 per hour.
Apply according to your status
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8