Ingersoll, ON. Canada
Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm. If required Saturdays 8am-4:30pm. (Overtime after 44 hours)
Tilesetters perform some or all of the following duties:
-Prepare, measure and mark surface to be coveredBuild underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets.
– Mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using hand trowel.
-Set tiles in position and apply pressure to affix tiles to baseAlign and straighten tile using levels, squares and straightedges.
– Cut and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting toolsPack grout into joints between tiles and remove excess groutInstall tile strips.
– Lay and set mosaic tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designsMix, lay and polish terra surfaces.
– Cut, polish and install marble and granite.
– Remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles.
– May prepare cost estimates and orders.
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8