Nicolet – QC
CAD $14.00 – CAD $15.00/hour
- – Clean propane tanks of different sizes using sandblasting, pressurized steam or hydroblasting equipment.
- – Strip, repair and paint (polypropylene) propane tanks according to instructions.
- – None, some secondary school. An on-the-job training program completed would be an asset.
- – At least 1 year in similar positions would be preferred.
- – Basic English is an asset, some basic French is required.
- – Flexibility in schedule required, some basic French is mandatory as some co-workers do not speak English, English is an asset but not mandatory.
- – Work schedule: 40h/week, possible overtime.
- – Day time, flexibility required, can include week-ends.
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8