Nicolet – QC.
- Clean propane tanks of different sizes using sandblasting, pressurized steam or hydro blasting equipment.
- Strip, repair and paint (polypropylene) propane tanks according to instructions.
- Some secondary school. Completing an on-the-job training program would be an asset.
- At least 1 year in similar positions would be preferred.
- Basic English is an asset. Some basic French is required.
CAD 14.00 – CAD 15.00 per hour.
- Flexibility in schedule required.
- Work schedule: 40 hours per week, possible overtime.
- Day time, flexibility required can include weekends.
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8