Standard painter duties:
- Read blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the plumbing system’s layout, water supply network, and waste and drainage systems.
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems.
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors.
- Cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines.
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
- Education: Completion of high school.
- Experience: 5 years of experience.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: 40 hours per week. Work in cooperation with other trades and labourers to ensure that all specifications, legislation/policies are met and ensure efficient completion of any project.
CAD 25 – CAD 30 per hour.
Candidate must have a good level of English.
Click on the image to apply.
Apply according to your status
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada