Standard painter duties:
– Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing
system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems.
– Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing
fixtures and systems.
– Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures
in walls and floors.
– Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
– Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or
– Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering,
brazing and welding equipment.
– Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
– Education: Completion of high school.
– Experience: Five years of experience.
– Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: 40 hours per week. Work in cooperation with other trades and labourers to ensure that all specifications, legislation / policies are met, and to ensure efficient completion of any project.
Candidate must have a good level of English.
Click on the image to apply.
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8