1295 rue René-Descartes, Saint-Bruno, QC J3V 0B7 – Full time – Part time – Permanent.
- Operate machines or equipment or use hand tools to cut, shape, splice and fit plastic materials from parts and assemblies.
- Assemble composite materials on patterns to form parts and assemblies.
- Inspect manufactured plastic products for defects and conformance to specifications and quality standards.
- Mark and re-route defective products for repair or recycle.
- Make minor adjustments or repairs to products.
- Prepare reports on products inspected.
- Perform water tests.
- Install trims and apply silicon on products.
- Polish and finish bathtubs, sinks, shower bases.
- Moulding and demolding pieces.
- Maintain work areas clean and in order.
- Work in finishing, inspection and assembly.
From Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Education: no formal education is required.
- Experience is an asset.
- Speaking French or English is required.
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Repetitive tasks, handling of heavy loads, physically demanding, manual dexterity, attention to detail, standing for extended periods.
- On-the-job training provided.
CAD 14.00 – CAD 15.50 per hour, 40 hours per week.
- Disability insurance.
- Extended medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Employer’s participation in the collective pension plan.
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8