1295 rue René-Descartes, Saint-Bruno, QC J3V 0B7 – Full time – Part time – Permanent
CAD $14.00 to CAD $15.50 per hour – 40 hours per week
– Operate machines or equipment or use hand tools to cut, shape, splice and fit plastic materials from parts and assemblies,
– Assemble composite materials on patterns to form parts and assemblies
– Inspect manufactured plastic products for defects and conformance to specifications and quality standards,
-Mark and re-route defective products for repair or recycle
-Make minor adjustments or repairs to products
– Prepare reports on products inspected.
– Perform water test.
– Install trims and apply silicon on products.
– Polish and finish bathtubs, sinks, shower bases.
– Molding and demolding pieces
– Maintain work areas clean and in order.
– Work in finishing, inspection and assembly.
– Education: no formal education is required.
– Experience is an asset.
– Speaking French or English is required
– Work conditions and physical capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Handling of heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Standing for extend periods.
– On-the-job training provided.
Disability insurance, extended medical insurance, dental insurance, employer’s participation to collective pension plan, uniforms
Work schedule: from Monday to Friday, from 7:00am to 3:00pm.
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8