- Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim.
- Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in the finish coat, if required.
- Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of buildings to form weatherproof surfaces.
- Utilize laser alignment system, install exterior and interior steel studs, install acoustic tile, hangers for suspended ceilings and metal studs for composition wallboard or lath.
- Education: Completion of high school.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in stucco and plastering is required.
- Heavy lifting may be required up to 75 lbs.
- Area of plastering specialization: Stucco.
CAD 23.00 per hour.
Click on the image to apply.
Apply according to your status
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada