Standard painter duties:
- Read specifications to determine quantities of materials required.
- Prepare and clean surfaces using scraping, sanding, sandblasting, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning; remove old wallpaper and loose paint; repair cracks and holes in walls; and sandpaper and apply sealer.
- Mix and thin paint to obtain desired colour and texture.
- Apply paint or other materials, such as stains, lacquer, enamel, oil, varnish, fibreglass, metal coating or fire-retardant using brushes, rollers or spray equipment.
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper or fabric to walls.
- Assemble and erect scaffolding and swing stages.
- Education: Completion of high school.
- Experience: 7 to 10 years of experience.
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: attention to detail, hand-eye coordination, bending, crouching, kneeling, ability to distinguish between colours, physically demanding.
CAD 20.00 – CAD 21.00 per hour.
Candidate must have a good level of English.
Click on the image to apply.
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8