- Assist with landscape construction.
- Spread topsoil, lay sod, plant flowers, grass, shrubs and trees and perform other duties to construct a landscape and related structures.
- Cut grass, rake, aerate, dethatch, fertilize and water lawns, weed gardens, prune shrubs and trees and perform other maintenance duties as directed by supervisor.
- Maintain lawns and grass along roadsides.
- Operate and maintain power mowers, tractors, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws, snowblowers and other landscape maintenance equipment.
- Spray and dust trees, shrubs, lawns and gardens, as directed, control insects and disease.
- Perform other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments.
- Education: Completion of high school.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience is required.
- Working conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, manual dexterity.
- Drivers license.
- Married preferred.
- Good English.
CAD 14-50 – CAD 16 per hour.
Candidate must have a good level of English.
Click on the image to apply.
Apply according to your status
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8