- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Recommend wines that complement patrons’ meals
- Serve food and beverages
- Prepare and serve specialty foods at patrons’ tables
- Present bill to patrons and accept payment
- May order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
- May perform sensory evaluation of wines.
- Required to fill in sick leave employee shifts
30-40 hours per week
- English level – intermediate
- In the last 3 years, you must have worked at least 1,560 hours. This is how many hours you would have worked in 1 year if you worked 30 hours per week.
- Some experience with public is a must. This is a very fast paced working environment.
CAD 12.75 hourly
Apply according to your status
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada