- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
- Install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems. And other job duties related.
- Education: Completion of high school.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience is required.
- Working conditions and physical capabilities: large workload, bending, crouching, kneeling, physically demanding, handling heavy loads.
- Overtime required.
CAD 28.85 per hour.
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8