- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
- Prepare food orders.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Train staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets.
- Well-versed in English.
- Clean and professional.
- Availability for day/afternoons (up to 40 hrs per week).
- Independent and able to make quick decisions when needed.
- Motivate staff.
- Eager and enthusiastic.
- Basic math skills (add/subtract).
- Some computer experience is ideal.
- Education: Completion of high school.
- Experience: 3 to 4 years of experience is required.
CAD 18.00 – CAD 19.00 per hour.
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8