- Inspect, measure and mark surfaces to be covered.
- Measure, cut and fasten underlay and underpadding.
- Measure, cut and install carpeting using hand or machine stitcher, seaming iron, bonding tape or other bonding materials.
- Stretch carpeting using knee-kicker or power stretcher and secure carpeting to floor or other surfaces using a staple gun or other devices.
- Measure, cut and install resilient floor covering using adhesive, rollers and other hand tools.
- Install hardwood floors, such as strip floors, block floors or plank floors, using glue, staples, nails or other means.
- Inspect and repair damaged floor coverings.
- May estimate material and labour costs.
- Education: Completion of high school.
- Experience: 7 to 10 years of experience are required.
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: handling heavy loads, physically demanding, bending, crouching, kneeling.
CAD 19.00 – CAD 21.00 per hour.
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8