Crysler, ON. Canada.
- Monitoring animal health.
- Maintain quality control and production records.
- Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed.
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
- Hire and train workers.
- Co-ordinate, assign, and supervise the work of general farmworkers.
- Supervise, oversee, and perform heat detection, artificial insemination, breeding and other livestock-related duties.
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment, prepare machinery for planting.
- Perform general farm duties such as milking cows, feeding calves, cleaning stalls and water bowls, dehorning and bringing in cows, keeping parlour, milk room and calf pens
clean; also supporting in the planting, cultivating, harvesting, cutting, and raking hay,
corn silage and corn.
- Provide agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying or
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations.
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers.
- Perform general farm duties.
- Plan production budget.
- Provide accurate forecast.
- Manage pest control.
- Monitor climate control system (PRIVA).
- Generate various performance reports.
- Travel to and from the second farm to perform job duties.
6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM or 9:30 PM, 6 days a week.
- 2 years of experience.
- High School minimum.
- English level – Intermediate.
CAD 18.00 to CAD 20.00 hourly.
The candidate must have a good level of English.
Click on the image to apply
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8