Langley, BC. Canada
- Manage overall operation of the farm.
- Organize and co-ordinate planting, cultivating and crop harvesting activities.
- Maintain farm machinery, equipment and buildings.
- Establish marketing programs.
- Maintain financial and production records.
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers.
- Perform general farm duties.
- Plan production budget.
- Provide accurate forecast.
- Manage pest control.
- Monitor climate control system (PRIVA).
- Generate various performance reports.
- Travel to and from the second farm to perform job duties.
40 hours per week. Overtime work will be required.
- 3 years of experience.
- High School minimum.
- English level – Intermediate.
- Spanish level – Intermediate.
CAD 28.85 per hour. CAD 60,000 per year is guaranteed for 40 hours per week.
Candidate must have a good level of English.
Apply according to your status
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8