Ingersoll, ON. Canada
CAD $23 Carpeting Installer
Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm. If required Saturdays 8am-4:30pm. (Overtime after 44 hours)
Floor covering installers perform some or all of the following duties:
– Inspect, measure and mark surfaces to be coveredMeasure, cut and fasten underlay and underpadding.
– Measure, cut and install carpeting using hand or machine stitcher, seaming iron, bonding tape or other bonding materials.
– Stretch carpeting using knee-kicker or power stretcher and secure carpeting to floor or other surfaces using staple gun or other devices.
– Measure, cut and install resilient floor covering using adhesive, rollers and other hand toolsInstall hardwood floors, such as strip floors, block floors or plank floors, using glue, staples, nails or other meansInspect and repair damaged floor coverings.
– May estimate material and labour costs.
– 3-5 years experience
– High School minimum
– English level – Intermediate
– Driver’s license: Yes
Candidate must have a good level of English.
Click on the image to apply
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8