Various locations throughout Georgian Bay/Muskoka, ON.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes using measuring tools.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings, cabinets and hardware.
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments.
- Install insulation, vapour barrier and trim.
- Apply drywall.
- Education: Completion of high school.
- Experience: Over 5 years of experience is required.
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: handling heavy loads, bending, crouching, kneeling, physically demanding.
- Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
CAD 24.00 – CAD 25.00 per hour, minimum 30 hours per week.
Transportation (from the business location to working places). Also, transportation costs will be covered if the worker needs to relocate.
This position will require working 8 hours minimum per day, from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with 30 minutes of paid lunch and one 15-minute paid break. Overtime/Weekends/On-call work may be required depending on the weather conditions.
Apply according to your status
Tlf: +1 647-797-0956
5000 Yonge Street Suite 1901
Toronto, On, M2N 7E9
2020- 10060 Jasper Ave NW
Scotia Place Tower 1 Box # 151
Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8